Most people are aware of the law of supply and demand, especially if you have taken any economic courses. Which, I have taken a few multiple economic courses in my past, the basic principle is based on the fact in economic terms the price of an item is determined by the supply and demand of the item, for example in real estate, in simple terms excluding other factors, sale price of home is determined by supply of the homes available and others buyers, in addition to the demand created by other buyers/ investors or other favorable conditions such as interest rates etc, basically the point were it balances equally.
I don’t want to bore with an economics lesson but I wanted to share my revelation this week during our readings of the Master Keys, which has opened my eyes to a much deeper & meanful definition of Supply & Demand, as Hanaalwrites;
20. We can live more abundantly every time we breathe, if we consciously breathe with that intention. The IF is a very important condition in this case, as the intention governs the attention, and without the attention you can secure only the results which everyone else secures. That is, a supply equal to the demand.
21. In order to secure the larger supply your demand must be increased, and as you consciously increase the demand the supply will follow, you will find yourself coming into a larger and larger supply of life, energy and vitality.
27. Thought is creative vibration and the quality of the conditions created will depend upon the quality of our thought, because we cannot express powers which we do not possess. We must “be” before we can “do” and we can “do” only to the extent to which we “are,” and so what we do will necessarily coincide with what we “are” and what we are depends upon what we “think.”
28. Every time you think you start a train of causation which will create a condition in strict accordance with the quality of the thought which originated it. Thought which is in harmony with the Universal Mind will result in corresponding conditions. Thought which is destructive or discordant will produce corresponding results. You may use thought constructively or destructively, but the immutable law will not allow you to plant a thought of one kind and reap the fruit of another. You are free to use this marvelous creative power as you will, but you must take the consequences.
As mentioned in previous posts, the power of thought has a massive payoff if applied in the correct way, as Hanaal mentions;
13. This power of thought, if understood and correctly used, is the greatest labor-saving device ever dreamed of, but if not understood or improperly used, the result will in all probability be disastrous, as we have already seen; by the help of this power you can confidently undertake things that are seemingly impossible, because this power is the secret of all inspiration, all genius.
17. An understanding of these facts, first intellectually and then emotionally, will enable us to drink deeply from this ocean of infinite power. An intellectual understanding will be of no assistance; the emotions must be brought into action; thought without feeling is cold. The required combination is thought and feeling.
As stated, previously whatever we consistently think about grows and add emotion and its only a matter of time before it becomes reality. I express tremendous gratitude to everyone that reads my post, and I would like to leave with this last thought from Hanaal.
“The spirit of a thing is that thing; it is necessarily fixed, changeless and eternal. The spirit of you is — you; without the spirit you would be nothing. It becomes active through your recognition of it and its possibilities.”